At Central Coast Evaluation Services, we understand the importance of having access to reliable evaluators with expertise in the area of forensic and psychological assessment.
Please contact us for more information.
We provide objective comprehensive forensic psychological evaluations and expert witness services for a variety of civil and criminal matters.
• Competency to Stand Trial (Adult & Adolescent)
• Criminal Responsibility (Insanity)
• Violence/Threat Assessment
• Mental Health Diversion
• Military/Trauma Diversion
• Criminal Mitigation
• Substance Abuse
• Competency to Create/Change Will
• Firearm Possession
Our educational assessments are useful to identify academic, emotional and behavioral strengths and weaknesses of an individual and to make recommendations for specific services and interventions.
• Intelligence (IQ) testing
• Test Accommodations
• Private School Admission
• Gifted Placement
We provide psychological evaluations that are meant to assess an individual’s social and emotional functioning when there are concerns about socialization, emotional regulation, and/or interpersonal relationships.
• Diagnostic Clarification
• Personality Assessment
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI) / Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
Our psychological evaluations can assess an individual’s mental state, as well as determine suitability or appropriateness for upcoming medical decisions.
• Weight Loss Surgery/Bariatric
• Egg & Sperm Donation/Surrogate
• Gender Confirmation
• Independent Medical Evaluation
We can determine if psychological issues are interfering with an individual’s ability to function effectively and carry out essential functions on the job.
• Fitness for Duty
• Return to Work